Technical Support Engineer
Opportunity: Join the dynamic services and support team of a global leader in Industrial Automation and Information Management Software.
- Engineering Degree or Diploma/Computer Science Degree or Diploma
- Sound knowledge of industrial automation technologies (HMI/SCADA, MES etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Industry competency and ability to interact with customers at all levels
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Technical support, monitoring, testing, and troubleshooting of incidents to resolution, for Citect SCADA and Wonderware solutions
- On-site support of Citect SCADA and Wonderware solutions
- Effective case management on Microsoft CRM as per business processes
- Deliver instructor-led courses on Citect SCADA and Wonderware solutions, both locally in Johannesburg and regionally through Africa
- Maintain product certifications for Citect SCADA and Wonderware
- Engineering Degree or Diploma
- Computer Science Degree or Diploma
Apply Now for this position!
Submit your application to be considered for this position. We will contact you to arrange an interview should your application be successful.