Job Purpose: Establish and maintain relationships with prospects and customers to generate sales.
- Visit allocated accounts within region regularly to maintain and establish relationships
- Develop annual Business Plans for allocated key accounts
- Submit weekly call plans
- Provide accurate customer information for quoting and order processing stages
- Inform customers on the Wonderware solution-set for customers to better utilise our software offering, to add value to their operations
- Understand the Customer install base
- Generate budget quotations as per customer request for new products
- Deliver formal quotations and proposals to customers professionally and timeously
- Always represent the face of Wonderware professionally and ethically
- Ensure solution offered aligns with customer requirements
- Opportunities must be closed timeously
- Deliver monthly forecast to Sales Operations Manager
- Update CRM System with opportunities, contact and account information
- Continuously self-educate on industry trends, markets, sales processes and the Wonderware solution offering
- Pre-and post-delivery activities
- Formal Sales Training
- Minimum two years Technical Sales experience
- Technical/Engineering Degree or Diploma preferable
Apply Now for this position!
Submit your application to be considered for this position. We will contact you to arrange an interview should your application be successful.